[IT]Questo sito utilizza cookie, anche di terze parti, a scopi pubblicitari e per migliorare servizi ed esperienza dei lettori. Se decidi di continuare la navigazione consideriamo che accetti il loro uso
[EN]This site uses cookies, including from third parties, for advertising purposes and to improve the services and experience of readers. If you decide to continue browsing we consider that you accept their use
[中文]本网站使用饼干,包括来自第三方的饼干,用于广告目的和改善读者的服务和体验。 如果您决定继续浏览,我们认为您接受他们的使用


Montello S.p.A.…




Full Profile (English) 完整资料(英文)

Montello S.p.A. is located in the homonymous municipality in Bergamo city (in the north of Italy) in an industrial area of around 450,000 m2, 120,000 of which are indoors, and has a staff of 650. It is ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and ISO 50001 certified and operates in the two following business activities:

  1. Treatment, recovery and recycling of organic waste, including the organic fraction of municipal solid waste (MSW) from separate waste collection, with a treatment capacity of about 600,000 tons/year of waste.

The adopted process provides a first phase of anaerobic treatment that generates biogas producing:

- electricity and heat from renewable sources through cogeneration engines;

- biomethane destined for automotive through an upgrading process, with recovery of carbon dioxide (CO2) to be reused in production cycles including food;

and an aerobic composting phase of digested matter’s with production of high quality organic fertilizer.

In summary, 90% of organic waste is recovered and recycled. The remaining 10%, unwanted in these processes, is recovered as Secondary Solid Fuel (SSF) for cement plants.

  1. Sorting, recovery and recycling of 200,000 tons/year of post-consumer plastic packaging waste from separate waste collection. The integrated process first separates the different kinds of plastic by type of polymer (PET bottles, HDPE bottles, mixed polyolefin containers,...) and color (colorless, blue and mixed colored PET) recovering them in secondary raw materials in the form of PET flakes, HDPE granules, LDPE granules and MIXED POLYOLEFINIC granules, as well as in manufactured products such as dimpled sheet GEOMONT®, used in construction industry.

In summary, 75% of treated plastic waste is recovered and recycled in secondary raw materials and/or finished products. The remaining 25%, unsuitable for recycling, is recovered in the production of Secondary Solid Fuels (SSF) for cement plants.


In summary, it is a recovering and recycling with an “around zero” residual waste.

The environmental benefits achieved by both activities can be quantified in terms of 390,000 tons equivalent of CO2 saved.




Full Profile (Chinese) 完整资料(中文)

Montello S.p.A.位于意大利北部的贝加莫市,工业面积约45万平方米,其中室内面积12万,有员工650名。有ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO 18001和ISO 50001认证,并在以下两项业务活动中运作:








Business Registration Number 统一社会信用代码





Year of establishment 成立时间





Annual turnover 年营业额 (EUR)

75000000 - 100000000




Number of employees 员工人数

100 - 249




Contact person 联系人





Phone number 电话

+39 035689111




Address 地址





Zip code 邮政编码





Country 国





Website 网站


IE Expo 2018 cn, IE Expo 2017 cn, CIEPEC 2017 cn, IE Expo 2018